Benefits of Geothermal HVAC
- Geothermal Technology is proven technology.
- Geothermal systems have been used for over 45 years and millions of units have been installed worldwide in commercial and residential applications.
- Geothermal heat pumps are the most energy-efficient and environmentally friendly HVAC systems available. Geothermal technology may use a water well or a series of sealed piping loops buried in the ground that exchange heat energy with the earth. These water sources create a better heat transfer medium than traditional air source systems. It is so efficient that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has stated: "Geo-exchange systems are the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean and cost-effective space conditioning system available today."
- There is a 65%+ savings of your energy bill when comparing a geothermal system to a high-efficiency natural gas furnace and over 80% when comparing a geo to high-efficiency propane, fuel oil or electric furnace.
- No fossil fuel, no site emissions, no outdoor units, no flame,
- With indoor installation eliminating exposure to the elements, your new system lasts longer than traditional heat-pump & A/C systems that are outdoors.
- A Geothermal system can be used to provide free hot water during summer cooling months and during the winter months heat water with all the same efficiencies as the geothermal heating system.